If you’re looking for a reputable attorney with a solid reputation in both bankruptcy and insolvency, then you’re home. Coggins Law Office is a trusted Tax Attorney in Roseville, California, that you can count on for Tax Law and IRS audit solutions.
I work directly with the federal and state tax authorities to identify real tax problems and create real solutions. Throughout my years in business, I’ve worked with companies and individuals across a broad insolvency spectrum. I represent creditors, debtors, trustees, investors, or creditors’ committees.
Besides the wide range of tax legal services that you can access at Coggins Law Office, I also work with a network of local accounting firms. Jointly, we can ensure you access comprehensive representation for any tax-related issue.
Coggins Law Office prides itself on establishing effective, futuristic solutions to troubled companies and credit whether or not the bankruptcy has been filed. Even if you’re faced with a complicated Chapter 11 case, I can help you acquire any valuable asset out of bankruptcy and develop practical remedies for creditors.
My spectrum of cases covers three main categories:
- Insolvency law for individuals – Coggins Law Office can help you handle negotiations with creditors so you can establish a working payment plan whether it’s through an individual voluntary arrangement or on an informal basis.
- Insolvency law for business – I work with businesses of all nature and sizes across industries offering advice and clarity on formal insolvency procedures. Whether your company faces creditor pressure, a winding-up petition, or you just intend to restructure, you can count on my tailored solutions.
- Insolvency law for practitioners – If you’re an insolvency practitioner specialized in commercial or individual insolvency cases; you can find the necessary guidance and solutions at Coggins Law Office. I work with insolvency practitioners issuing bankruptcy petitions, winding up petitions, and administration orders.
Main areas of focus at Coggins Law Office
What distinguishes Coggins Law Office is the full spectrum of insolvency, restructuring, and bankruptcy legal services. I’m well known to the experts, counsel, and courts in the tightly-woven legal community in Roseville and Sacramento Areas.
My areas of focus include:
Coggins Law office emphasizes pre-bankruptcy strategy and planning. Through my wealth of experience in such matters, I’ve been able to assist lenders and businesses settle their issues. As such, you’ll avoid unnecessary, costly foreclosure, litigation, or bankruptcy.
Out of Court Workouts
Out of court agreements can be the best remedy for creditors, borrowers, and guarantors. At Coggins Law office, you can get the best legal guidance to restructure investments, commercial loans, and real estate loans out of court.
I have vast experience in negotiating and preparing Forbearance Agreements and Restructured Credit agreements. My clientele and associates comprise asset managers, credit officers, and special asset departments in leading banks in the Roseville and Sacramento communities.
Distressed Real Estate Loan-Restructuring
I have a history of success in helping clients handle their distressed real estate loans. Coggins Law Office understands the right steps to act fast and preserve assets. I can also help you establish a winning approach and resolve cases, whether by forbearance, negotiation, receivership, litigation, foreclosure, or bankruptcy.
Maximization of Relief
Coggins Law Office understands the ropes, and I’ve always achieved the best results to meet my clients’ objectives. I can aptly guide you in creating reorganization confirmed plans and negotiating for the best treatment.
My extensive experience includes representing clients who seek the following:
- Selling or buying assets in a bankruptcy court
- Licensing and selling intellectual property
- Executory contracts
- Assessing bankruptcy implication in all transactions
- Automatic stay relief
- Negotiation, preparation, and confirmation of Plans of Reorganization
- Actions on fraudulent transfer and preference actions
Mediation and Arbitration Services
Most practitioners fail to understand that Bankruptcy Rule 9019(c) gives room for arbitration of contested matters if both parties agree. This is an underutilized provision, but Coggins Law Office offers an even better, efficient resolution approach than the courts.
IP Protection in Insolvency
I can help licensees, investors, debtors, and lenders acquire, protect, and sell essential and valuable IP interests.
Financial Fraud, Embezzlement, And Money Laundering
I have all it takes to get to the bottom of cases that involve fraud against partners and lenders, Ponzi schemes, embezzlement, money laundering, and other matters requiring detailed analysis and forensic investigation.
I can guide you when planning and conducting forensic examinations and investigations to reveal complex fund diversions and fraud schemes.
If you need legal guidance in any of the above cases relating to business insolvency, then you know who to talk to. Contact Coggins Law Office today for the best legal advice.